About the Journal
International Journal of Global Advanced Materials & Nanotechnology is a peer reviewed open access journal. The portfolio of journals spans all areas of nano, nanotechnology, nanomedicine, advanced materials and includes broad interest titles. The original research articles published by the IJGAMN can be accessed online freely upon publication.
Open access publishing allows free access to and distribution of published articles where the author retains copyright of their work by employing a Creative Commons attribution license, therefore removing any barriers to access.
- Research that is freely available online
- Free to read, copy, distribute, and use (with attribution)
- Author retains copyright not the publisher
- Complies with self-archiving mandates
IJGAMN publishes a wide range of journals; visit our author pages to find out more.
- Discover our different journal types
- Learn how to submit an article and read instructions for authors
Scientific Future Group attends the events each year to meet researchers and directly promote the benefits of open access publishing. Scientific Future Group organizes several key conferences in partnership with its journals, as well as publishing conference proceedings.